Florida Time Building

Flying is our passion!

Are you a Foreign pilot that needs an FAA certificate?

We will help you with the conversion of your foreign certificate to an FAA certificate! We will guide you through the application process, review all of your paperwork and schedule your appointment with the FAA so you could start flying in the U.S. Keep in mind that all restrictions you have on your foreign certificate would still apply on your FAA certificate and that is why it is called a "restricted certificate".